Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A month of Johnsonville Italian...



This month was all about sausage. Johnsonville Italian Sausage to be specific. If your family is looking for something versatile and packed with flavor, this is it!! You can turn ordinary into Ooooh La La by subbing Johnsonville for ground beef to put a spin on your favorite dishes as well. 

After sorting through delicious Johnsonville recipes at Allecipes.com, I made three recipes from the collection this month. The first recipe I chose was Pizza Pasta by Johnsonville. My household approved of it! Yum! I added onions to it, along with extra cheese. Next time I will probably add in pepperoni and perhaps a bit more pizza sauce. The flavors came together so well. We served it with garlic bread and it was so quiet during dinner - they were too busy eating! Here it is:


Another night I was running behind and looking for a quick meal. I ended up making Johnsonville One-Pan Italian. With only 4 ingredients (one was water), it came together fast and effortlessly! That's my kind of meal. Doesn't it look yummy?! :)


The last recipe I chose was Italian Sausage Market Meatloaf. It has Johnsonville Italian sausage, ground beef, veggies, and seasoning and it is stuffed with Provolone cheese and baby spinach. It did need to be baked longer than the recipe stated (I baked mine over 20 minutes longer). It's different from traditional meatloaf recipes and great when you want to change things up. My guys enjoyed it, and that makes me happy! 


We really enjoy Johnsonville Italian sausage. This month may be over (almost), but my recipe adventures with this product have only just begun!

#JvilleKitchens #AllstarsJville

I am an Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador (a voluntary position) and I'm not compensated for my work with Allrecipes.com.

2 comments: